What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we evaluate the nicked area as the technicain want to see the best way to restore the item. After that we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill in and sand down the defective location and let that to set. Making sure it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the very best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote