What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team offer you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the cracked place as we want to find the most ideal way to repair the product. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and sand down the broken area and allow the filler to set. Making certain its the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote