What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We offer you a slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we evaluate the dented area as we would like to find the most effective method to restore the product. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the broken area and also allow that to harden. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once more and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote