- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff give you a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we inspect the chipped location as the technicain would like to see the greatest technique to restore the surface. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill and also sand down the defective area and also let that to harden. Being sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Finally we bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices