What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we check the cracked place as we want to see the best method to fix the product. Then the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and also sand down the broken area and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once more as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote