What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We offer our customers a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the nicked area as we would like to find the greatest technique to fix the item. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill and sand down the defective area and let that to harden. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices