What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff assess the damaged area as we want to find the most effective technique to fix the surface. After that we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill over as well as sand down the defective location as well as allow the filler to harden. Being sure it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote