What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we inspect the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the most effective way to restore the product. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and also sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to set. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the shower.
- We at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote