What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer you a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we evaluate the chipped place as we want to find the most effective technique to restore the surface. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the damaged area as well as allow the filler to set. Making certain its the exact same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices