What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tone of your item at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team examine the chipped location as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to mend the item. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and sand down the broken area and allow that to set. Ensuring it is the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Finally our team bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices