What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a time slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the scraped location as the technicain would like to see the very best method to mend the surface. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill in as well as sand down the defective location as well as allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote