What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff check the scratched place as the technicain would like to see the most effective technique to fix the product. Then we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill in and also sand down the defective location as well as let that to solidify. Ensuring its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices