- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we check the scraped location as we want to see the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the cracked area and also let the filler to harden. Being sure it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices