What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our team examine the nicked area as the technicain want to see the most effective method to fix the product. After that the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and sand down the wrecked area and let that to harden. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote