What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts evaluate the damaged area as we would like to find the most effective way to restore the item. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill as well as sand down the defective area as well as allow that to harden. Making certain its the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote