What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the colour of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff check the scraped location as we would like to see the very best way to restore the item. Then our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill and also sand down the defective location and also allow the filler to set. Making sure its the very same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the very best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices