What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with we check the scraped area as the technicain want to find the very best technique to repair the product. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill over and also sand down the broken area and let that to set. Seeing to it its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices