What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the chipped area as the technicain would like to see the best method to repair the surface. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the cracked area and also allow that to harden. Being sure its the very same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote