What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we evaluate the chipped place as the technicain want to see the greatest technique to repair the surface. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the defective area and let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our team bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote