What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the damaged place as the technicain want to find the very best technique to fix the item. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill over and sand down the broken location and allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote