What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item at your house and don't use standard colours which are not tright for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We offer our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the scraped location as we want to see the very best technique to repair the item. Then the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill and sand down the damaged area and also let the filler to solidify. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote