What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts examine the scraped area as we want to find the most effective method to mend the surface. After that we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and sand down the wrecked area and also allow that to set. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices