What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team inspect the chipped area as we would like to find the most effective method to repair the item. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and also sand down the damaged area as well as allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the exact same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices