What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our clients a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we evaluate the dented area as we want to see the most ideal way to repair the product. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over as well as sand down the cracked location as well as let that to harden. Making certain it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your shower or area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote