What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff assess the scraped place as we would like to find the greatest method to mend the item. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill and sand down the dented location and let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices