What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item at your house and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts inspect the scratched location as we want to see the greatest technique to restore the product. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in and sand down the broken area and allow that to solidify. Making sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices