What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team check the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the best technique to mend the surface. At that point we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in as well as sand down the dented location and let that to solidify. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote