What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff assess the nicked area as we want to find the most effective method to repair the item. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill and also sand down the dented location as well as let that to set. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices