What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we evaluate the nicked area as we would like to see the greatest way to repair the surface. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in as well as sand down the defective location and also allow the filler to solidify. Making sure its the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your shower or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices