What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the nicked location as the technicain want to see the most effective method to restore the product. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill as well as sand down the defective location as well as allow that to set. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote