- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our experts assess the cracked area as the technicain would like to find the best way to fix the product. At that point our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill in and also sand down the broken area and allow that to set. Ensuring its the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices