What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our experts examine the nicked area as we would like to find the most effective technique to repair the item. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and also sand down the dented area and also let that to harden. Making sure its the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices