What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we evaluate the cracked location as the technicain want to find the most ideal method to restore the surface. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the very same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices