What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give you a time slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff check the cracked location as the technicain would like to see the most ideal technique to fix the surface. Then our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill in and sand down the broken location as well as allow the filler to harden. Being sure its the very same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote