What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and thats why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give our customers a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we check the dented place as the technicain want to find the best method to restore the product. At that point our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill in and sand down the defective area and also let that to set. Ensuring it is the same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote