What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer you a booking with normally a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff evaluate the damaged location as we want to find the very best way to mend the surface. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the wrecked location and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote