What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the tone of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts examine the nicked area as the technicain want to see the most effective technique to fix the item. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let the filler to harden. Seeing to it it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices