What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff examine the chipped location as the technicain would like to see the best technique to restore the item. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote