What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer you a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the nicked place as we want to find the very best technique to repair the item. Then our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill in and also sand down the broken area and also allow the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices