What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the chipped place as we want to find the most ideal method to repair the product. After that our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill in as well as sand down the broken area as well as allow the filler to set. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote