What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff inspect the dented location as we would like to see the very best technique to mend the item. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill and also sand down the cracked location and also let the filler to harden. Being sure its the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote