What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the chipped place as we would like to find the best method to repair the item. Then our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and sand down the dented area and allow that to set. Ensuring its the very same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices