What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give our customers a slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff assess the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the most effective method to restore the surface. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and also sand down the broken area and also let the filler to set. Making certain it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote