What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the scraped area as we want to see the greatest way to mend the product. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in as well as sand down the dented area and allow that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote