What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff offer our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our team check the cracked area as the technicain want to see the greatest method to repair the surface. Then our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill in as well as sand down the damaged location as well as let the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices