What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the nicked area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to repair the surface. After that our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill and also sand down the dented area and also allow that to set. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote