What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff assess the scraped location as we want to find the very best method to repair the product. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill over as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let the filler to harden. Ensuring its the same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote