What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts inspect the cracked place as the technicain want to see the best way to repair the surface. After that the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill and also sand down the broken location and also allow that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices