What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we assess the nicked location as the technicain would like to find the best method to repair the product. After that the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the wrecked area and also let that to harden. Seeing to it its the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote