- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give our clients a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the dented area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal way to restore the product. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the defective location and let the filler to solidify. Being sure it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the greatest colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices