What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts assess the cracked place as we want to see the best way to mend the item. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in as well as sand down the cracked area as well as allow that to harden. Seeing to it its the very same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally we bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices