What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give you a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team examine the damaged place as we would like to see the best method to repair the item. Then our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and also sand down the broken location and also allow that to solidify. Ensuring it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices