- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and thats why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the nicked location as the technicain would like to find the most effective method to mend the product. After that we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over as well as sand down the dented location and let that to harden. Making sure it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices