- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the scraped area as we want to find the most ideal way to mend the item. Then we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the dented location as well as allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it it is the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote